Sunday, August 30, 2015

All I needed...

Someone wiser than me once said, there's a football field worth of space for every golf-ball size of matter in the existence. Some of it is right within. That space is the fertile ground for the very growth of that seed. Here's to the hope and promise that everyone of us finds that space...


All I needed was a little space,
    to contemplate,
      to flow, and
        to heal
In my darkest night, I needed you, 
    who called me their own, 
        to hold this space for me
Instead, what I got was a heartbreak,
    how could I have gotten anything else,
       from those who lack themselves
For this, though, I offer my deepest gratitude,
    infinite were its broken pieces strewn across,
        each a little heart in its own,
              arranged in vastness beyond all imagination,
                  each inviting me to dive right in
To dissolve in this space, to surrender, to discover, and to grow.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am lying on my very own football ground and watching the stars above and feeling the grass below....feels nice